Holy Cross Hospital, Kalyan
Holy Cross Hospital is a 50 bedded general hospital managed by the Sisters of Mercy of the Holy Cross. The hospital provides services through various departments such as General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Urology, Psychiatrist, Pediatrics, NICU, Orthopedics, Dental , Physiotherapy, Medical Laboratory, Radiology, Sonography, Endoscopy, etc.
To provide efficient and effective Medical Care with love and compassion, aiming at holistic healing of the person.
- To provide medical care with competence and cost effectiveness.
- To give prompt and efficient service.
- To have preferential option for the under-privileged.
- To integrate various systems of medicine for maintaining health and to promote a holistic approach to health.
- To create health awareness to the people by conducting regular health teaching, free medical camps and promoting preventive health care services.
- To support and collaborate with various organizations, government and other agencies for promoting better health.
- A.C Operation Theatres – 3 with modern equipment’s & work station Anesthesia Machines.
- A .C Delivery Room
- N.I.C.U with Baby Warmer and Phototherapy with Double Surface.
- Pathology Department with Cell counter, Auto analyzer, Electrolytes Machine and PTT Machine etc.
- 300 MA X-ray unit & Portable X-ray, and Digital X-ray Machine.
- Ultrasound Machine & 2D-Echo.
- I.C.U with pulse Oxymeter, Cardiac Monitors & Defibrillator, Bi-pap, Syringe Pump, Ventilator.
- Deluxe Rooms, Single Rooms with A.C, Single non-A.C, Semi Private Rooms, Twin sharing Rooms & Multi shared Rooms.
- In-house Pharmacy.
- Centralized Oxygen supply / suction.
- Immunization for children except on Sundays
- Computerized O.P.D Registration, IP billing, Pathology etc.
- Automatic Generator Power supply